Monday, April 26, 2010

WAH! Nails

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
pictures from Wah!nails tumblr



I toom my best friend to London for her Birthday and as a treat to look for her Wah! nails in dalston. Its the hottest new nail bar in town which has been featured in Nikes 1948 magazine, Vogue and ID. I got talking to the owner of Wah!nails Sharmadean Reid, about being at Uni in Nottingham and she told me her close friend has done the same course as me at trent and that she has loved the night life in Notts. Sharma was lovely and did my nails which lovely chanel signs on (see above)

I emailed Sharma after my appointment and our lovely chat to ask her about contributing to our zine and she EXPECTED! We are going to be featuring her top 5 nails for summer, finding out how Wah! nails started and of course, we want to know about her summer loves.


EMMA C

No comments:

Post a Comment